Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sloth

"Sloth"

With a return to Costa Rica quickly approaching, I find myself thinking of that beautiful country and the wonderful wildlife found there. Perhaps my favorite creature from that part of the world is the sloth. Prehistoric in appearance, the sloth is a most unusual animal who spends most of it's life in the tops of trees. They move so slowly that all kinds of opportunistic organisms take up residence on their fur. Since sloths sleep most of the time, getting a good view of one's sweet face is a real treat.

To see more of my work, please visit www.janpartinphotography.com. If you are interested in this or any other image on my blog, please contact me at jan@janpartinphotography.com.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment